Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.476 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 465,346 ﷼ (€1,591) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)