Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.376 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 559,462 ﷼ (€2,003) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)