Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.794 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,567 ﷼ (€1,489) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)