Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.513 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 465,868 ﷼ (€1,520) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)