Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.588 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 504,059 ﷼ (€1,729) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)