Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.678 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 547,878 ﷼ (€2,039) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)