Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.089 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 389,369 ﷼ (€1,324) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)