Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.813 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 386,406 ﷼ (€1,381) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)