Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 304.706 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 464,684 ﷼ (€1,525) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)