Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08337 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 249,282 ﷼ (COL$2,990,090) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)