Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08569 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 352,140 ﷼ (COL$4,109,587) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)