Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08726 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 251,980 ﷼ (COL$2,887,614) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)