Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08592 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 347,087 ﷼ (COL$4,039,835) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)