Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08687 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 250,794 ﷼ (COL$2,886,846) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)