Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.018 YER / MZN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 320,070 ﷼ (79,665 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)