Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.548 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 451,912 ﷼ (127,356 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)