Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.117 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 443,031 ﷼ (107,611 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)