Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.657 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 453,539 ﷼ (R$ 5,554) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)