Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.268 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,328 ﷼ (R$ 4,520) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)