Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.899 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 442,798 ﷼ (R$ 5,992) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)