Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.798 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 458,168 ﷼ (R$ 5,814) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)