Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.554 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 401,062 ﷼ (€1,362) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)