Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.055 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 462,433 ﷼ (€1,651) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)