Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 246,644 ﷼ (₨67,192) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (41 minutes ago)