Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08557 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 280,506 ﷼ (COL$3,278,086) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)