Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08313 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,555 ﷼ (COL$3,687,488) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)