Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.552 YER / SRD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 302,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 279,199 ﷼ (8,321 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)