Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.414 YER / SRD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 390,686 ﷼ (11,692 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)