Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.488 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,769 ﷼ (₨67,597) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)