Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.547 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 366,592 ﷼ (€1,370) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)