Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.714 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,643 ﷼ (€2,027) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)