Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48526 YER / SYP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 252,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 214,168 ﷼ (441,346 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)