Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.699 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 659,530 ﷼ (NZ$3,754) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)