Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.049 YER / NZD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 469,838 ﷼ (NZ$2,747) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)