Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.350 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,675 ﷼ ($1,433) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)