Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.605 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 545,307 ﷼ (€2,023) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)