Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,992 ﷼ (₨124,224) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)