Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.492 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 437,956 ﷼ (€1,650) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)