Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.222 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 436,779 ﷼ (€1,622) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)