Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,338 ﷼ (129,320 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)