Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.305 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 269,010 ﷼ (116,698 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)