Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.521 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,710 ﷼ (9,189 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (24 minutes ago)