Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.881 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 350,883 ﷼ (14,103 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)