Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.277 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,129 ﷼ (11,117 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (41 minutes ago)