Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.751 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,576 ﷼ (9,741 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)