Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.638 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 607,985 ﷼ (€2,297) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)