Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.930 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 528,311 ﷼ (€1,810) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (24 minutes ago)