Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42168 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 278,588 ﷼ (CH$660,664) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)