Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.055 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 574,294 ﷼ (€2,051) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)