Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.598 YER / KGS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,209 ﷼ (71,487 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (37 minutes ago)