Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.221 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 290,392 ﷼ ($b8,017) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)