Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.422 YER / BOB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 226,834 ﷼ ($b6,228) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)