Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.519 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,009 ﷼ (6,105TL) in Ordu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)