Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.278 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 396,657 ﷼ (174,162 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)