Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.739 YER / RON
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 298,832 ﷼ (5,087 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)