Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.625 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 413,833 ﷼ (€1,524) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)