Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.275 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 355,899 ﷼ (€1,158) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)