Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.127 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,078 ﷼ (€1,282) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)