Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.664 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,145 ﷼ (€1,595) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)