Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 290.422 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 332,522 ﷼ (€1,145) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)