Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.222 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 438,721 ﷼ (€1,630) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)