Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.981 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 370,775 ﷼ (5,795 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)