Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.375 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 283,726 ﷼ (3,815 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)