Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.785 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,957 ﷼ (Php46,808) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)