Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.376 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,357 ﷼ (¥1,413) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)