Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 480,777 ﷼ (¥214,460) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)