Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.290 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 342,177 ﷼ (¥149,411) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)