Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 530,798 ﷼ (¥240,912) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)