Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 524,562 ﷼ (¥232,622) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)