Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 563,554 ﷼ (¥254,464) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)