Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.234 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 573,991 ﷼ (¥256,953) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (44 minutes ago)