Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.800 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 246,821 ﷼ (51,419 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)