Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.637 YER / DKK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 94% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 516,722 ﷼ (kr12,410) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)