Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.932 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 338,294 ﷼ (GH₵5,942) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)