Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.285 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 591,349 ﷼ (¥258,755) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)