Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 495,710 ﷼ (¥225,697) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (22 minutes ago)