Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.247 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 562,500 ﷼ (¥250,305) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)