Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.618 YER / RSD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,224 ﷼ (87,187 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)