Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.465 YER / RSD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 250,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,830 ﷼ (85,931 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)