Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 YER / RSD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 342,708 ﷼ (150,375 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)