Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 YER / RSD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 291,976 ﷼ (119,600 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)