Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.454 YER / RSD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,341 ﷼ (108,106 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (41 minutes ago)