Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 YER / MRO
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,357 ﷼ (569,611 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)