Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 YER / MRO
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 468,842 ﷼ (665,889 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)