Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.976 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 523,413 ﷼ (16,898 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)