Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.158 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 589,470 ﷼ (18,919 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)