Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.202 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,220,626 ﷼ (81,633 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)