Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 649.077 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 350,850 ﷼ (﷼ 541) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)