Cost of living comparison between Nizamabad, India and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.733 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,561 ﷼ (₨954) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)