Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,532 ﷼ (¥167,650) in Nishinomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)