Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.232 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,519 ﷼ (¥169,139) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)