Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 434,858 ﷼ (¥196,670) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)