Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.222 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 405,369 ﷼ (¥182,449) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)