Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.274 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 455,154 ﷼ (¥200,166) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 302,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)