Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.262 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 383,231 ﷼ (¥169,457) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)