Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.284 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,131 ﷼ (¥176,959) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)