Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.203 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,860 ﷼ (¥943,373) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)