Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.063 YER / AUD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 514,317 ﷼ (AU$2,841) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)