Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.519 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 693,689 ﷼ (NZ$3,739) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)